Industry 4.0 Technologies
With an undisputable focus on the digital transformation, the adoption of circular economy strategies, the optimization of the supply chain, the direct standardization, and the promotion of skills and knowledge as well, I4byDesign aims to provide a reference framework for industrial environments in the form of specific guidelines to transform all stakeholders into more competitive and technologically advanced entities.
The technologies on which I4byDesign virtual production line is based can be grouped into the following categories:
- Collaborative Industry using robotic systems and automation solutions for Industry 4.0
- Cybersecurity solutions along the supply chain, using blockchain technologies to monitor the produced products.
- Additive Manufacturing solutions using 3D printing technologies in combination with predictive maintenance mechanisms, and strategies for maintenance, renovation and / or reconstruction of machines
- IoT Industrial platforms, HW-SW, sensors, cloud and connectivity
- Solutions for analysis and prediction of anomalies in smart grids, smart meters and energy efficiency systems
- Technological Solutions for quality control in the pharmaceutical & manufacturing industry