Realization of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Projects
The I4byDesign Competence Center offers information and business oriented activities on high value-added products and services, with the aim of developing extroverted entrepreneurship.
Its activities are mainly focused on the technology transfer and the dissemination of skills and expertise related to technologically advanced production cycles. Therefore, through virtual / pilot production line services and pilot demonstration lines, I4byDesign will support the technological maturation of innovative services and products, thus providing companies with a structure that simplifies and facilitates access to new markets.
Indicatively, planned actions include:
- Virtual production line using digital twins, for companies to test services, technological solutions and products before their adoption
- Training seminars and educational activities dedicated to specific thematic areas adapted to the needs of the companies
- Information and demonstration to member companies for the most practical way to implement Industry 4.0 projects
- Open interactive workshops for innovation testing at specialized demonstration infrastructures
- Services for the identification and evaluation of ideas and their commercial exploitation
- Informational sessions to support the writing and applying for patents, etc.